EXAMPLES OF WALL MURALS HAND-PAINTED IN GIRLS BEDROOMS
View over 60 different examples of wall murals for girls. I painted these murals to match bedding, room decor, and each client’s preferences. I hope you get some great decorating ideas for your daughter’s room! Schedule your in-home consultation so we can brainstorm together! Call 818-994-1441
(click image for lightbox view)
(I paint murals in the Los Angeles area.)
Call me when you have a basic idea of what you are imagining. We can brainstorm over the phone and go over any questions you may have, general pricing and how it all works.
Call me – Colette 818-994-1441
If you prefer something more temporary, my art also comes on Gifts that can be Personalized
Thinking about getting a custom mural painted in your daughter’s bedroom?
Here is where to start:
- Start collecting images of things you like.
- Decide on a general theme. (Floral, picket fence, outdoors, beach, ice skating, penguins, dogs…think about what your daughter’s interests are, too.)
- Murals can be painted to match bedding and accessories.
(You can pick out accessories first and have the mural painted to match, or get the mural painted first and then, pick out your room decor.)
- Think about if you desire a simple wall mural or a full room wall mural.
(Either way, your mural will be beautiful. I also design with furniture placement in mind to get the best layout for your daughter’s room so it will grow with her for years to come.)
- Call your local muralist. (Get info, discuss possibilities, get general pricing, and meet in person.)
I can’t wait to brainstorm with you about painting a mural in your little girl’s bedroom!