EXAMPLES OF CUSTOM HAND-PAINTED NURSERY MURALS
Murals can make your baby room feel relaxing and inviting…which is good since you will be spending a lot of time in there! See over 50 examples of nursery murals that I hand-painted to compliment fabrics, match bedding or go with a theme. I hope you get some great ideas for decorating your baby room!
(Click image to view as lightbox)
I love painting nursery murals for new parents.
- If you have never had something custom painted before and are nervous about how it all works, I am super patient.
- If you are really picky and know exactly what you want that’s great too!
- I like to think ahead about necessary furniture placement, especially in a baby nursery, so your mural can be enjoyed for a long time.
- Call 818-994-1441
Personalize something artsy and cute.
My art is also featured in this print-to-order gift shop (links below will open up a new page)
Start collecting ideas for the mural you would like painted in your dream nursery.
- If you have a general baby room theme, we will have a very productive phone chat or in-person meeting.
- Sometimes it’s fun to select bedding and accessories first, then have your nursery mural painted to match styles and colors and pull everything together.
- Sometimes it’s fun to imagine and paint your mural first, then select baby room accessories after your mural is painted on the wall.
There is no set way to go about painting a mural. Just enjoy decorating your baby nursery and all the new experiences coming your way!